Please read the Terms & Condition before proceeding with your entry.
General Terms & Conditions
- The 2019 AI Awards are open to any person or company in Germany only. Any applications made from outside Germany will be disqualified.
- 2019 Applications will open on 4 March 2019 and close this summer.
- There is no cash alternative for the award winners.
- A company or person can apply for a maximum of two categories.
- We may allocate an application into a different category than originally selected. This will happen if we feel you are more suited to another category or the wrong category was selected in the online submission form.
- We reserve the right to alter the rules and the terms & conditions at any time.
- We may add or remove categories based on feedback from the AI Awards judging panel.
- Judges scores will not be made public.
- Your email address will be added to our communications for both this year and for future years.
- A company or person may submit nominations against a maximum of two award categories. However, an application cannot be shortlisted in more than one category.
- All applications will be reviewed by the panel of judges and based on defined criteria. Judges will shortlist applications for each award in their assigned category.
- Shortlisted nominations will go forward to the showcasing presentations stage in late summer 2019.
- Should a nominee be unable to attend the shortlisting presentation stage, we will do our best to arrange an alternative. Should an agreement not be reached, they may have to withdraw from the process. The next highest nominee will then be drafted in as a replacement.
- Winners will not be notified in advance of the awards ceremony.
- All award categories will be shortlisted and judged by the 2019 AI Awards Berlin Judges.
- All award categories will be decided by the judges via nomination review and feedback from showcase events.
- Judges scores will be counted and used to select the winner.
- If no applications have been received for a given category then the panel of judges will select a winner from all submissions received and the judge’s decision is final.
- If there is a draw for a given category, then the AI Awards Category judges will be contacted to make a joint decision. Should an agreement not be reached, the overall head judge will have the final say.
- A company or person cannot win more than one category.
Terms & Conditions for Judges
- Judges will have their photos and profiles listed on our Judges page and will be expected to help with the nomination screening and selecting the winners in many of the award categories.
- All judging for the initial shortlisting nominations should be done individually online. Any unusual activity that may suggest judges have discussed these applications will be investigated and the judge’s scores may be ruled null and void.
- No confidential data should be shared by judges outside of the AI Awards network. Breach of this will result in removal from the process.
- Judges cannot influence which category they will be assigned unless agreed as part of a sponsorship package.
- Judges will then be required to attend the shortlist presentations day where the nominees will present their projects to the judges assigned in their category.
Take note that when submitting project information, please do not share confidential information or data.
It is important to note that no one should submit any info or data that is in any way critical or that represents anything that cannot be shared to a group of judges and advisors. In relation to IP, it is up to the applicant to protect the Intellectual Property.
Applications can submit data and charts but only for a specific project and never including any sensitive or critical data. The data will be stored in the cloud and once the competition is closed the data will be deleted.
Do not submit any data or information that relates to a person or group of persons and/or any information that can be used to identify a person and/or group of persons.
AI Awards will do our best to protect your personal data and projects submitted to the website. However, unfortunately, the
If you have any further queries, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org before you make any applications.