Location: Berlin, Germany
Senior Java Engineer
We are currently seeking a Senior Backend Java Engineer to join our client on a permanent basis in the Berlin area.
Our client are a genuinely forward thinking company who are always looking to break new ground when it comes to their specialism. They help brands and retailers really delve into their customer data and promote this to customers.
Due to their successes, they now work with over 60 eCommerce retailers and brands including some of the biggest names in the business.
- Responsible for the design and implementation for new features and enhancements to their current advertisement platform
- Work as part of a team with other engineers to make full use of system capabilities to increase the amount of data they can handle
- Communicating with external clients and work with internal teams to best understand what features would add the most value based on their needs
- Code reviewing and prioritising bug fixes when required
- Strong experience coding in Java, experience with Scala on top of this would be advantageous
- Building of high performing, multi-threaded applications exposure
- Experience with data processing pipelines – experience with Spark or similar beneficial
- Experience working with Docker or Kubernetes
- Cloud based environment experience with AWS/GCP or similar
- Proper development plan and consistent growth
- Company events such as BBQ and company strategy festivals
- Free fruit and drinks
- Flexible working hours
- Games room and so much more!
If this is of interest, please apply with your latest CV or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Java Engineer role: