Location: Erding, Germany
Job: ServiceNow Solutions Architect
Duration: 3-6 months
Language: German & English
Our customer is a ServiceNow Elite Partner who is looking for 3-5 ServiceNow Solution Architects freelancers to join their implementation project teams. They will take responsibility for overall design of the applications and mapping client business requirements from the project team to systems/technical requirements.
- Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with the Project Manager.
- Share best practices and be consultative throughout the technical design of the project.
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements.
- Coteam with the Technical Architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- Participate in internal projects as required.
- Maintain current ServiceNow knowledge through selfstudy and utilization of available training.
- Ideal candidate must be selfmotivated with a proven track record in ITSM technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
- Must have database expertise.
- Advanced experience with ServiceNow toolkit
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs.
- Proven Solutions consulting experience / 36 years of ITSM systems integration and/or implementation experience.
These are immediate requirements for skilled ServiceNow Solutions Architects for a rapidly expanding Elite ServiceNow partner. Please share an updated CV if you are interested in hearing more!
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Solutions Architect - Contract role: