Location: Berlin, Germany
Job Title: Bioinformatics Data Engineer
A multinational Biotechnology company in Berlin are looking to hire a Bioinformatics Data Engineer to handle the effective and efficient processing of data to always ensure a high level of quality. Your work will have an impact on many people who suffer from some of the most improbable diseases.
Day to day you will:
- Establish and overview the effective and consistent flow of Bioinformatics data through the relevant pipelines and always ensure a high level of sample quality
- Classify and report any anomalies, bugs or issues that could effect the process
- Liaise in a professional manner with users and other stakeholders of the company
You will bring:
- A PhD or Master's in Bioinformatics or a related field
- NGS dataset processing experience
- Must have experience in utilizing and building tools in Python and Perl
- Very strong communication skills
- Experience with tools such as Airflow, Luigi and Jenkins is a plus
Interested in becoming part of a dynamic, developing team that offers long-term perspectives? Please apply below!
Complete the form below to apply for the Bioinformatics Data Engineer role: