Location: Munich, Bayern, Germany
Industry: Health Tech
A well-established Health Technology company who are developing software to automate processes and improve decision making within Healthcare institutions are looking to hire a Senior Full Stack Developer for Big Data. Your work will have a direct impact on processes in Healthcare, allowing them to be more protected, secure and efficient.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for any further advancements on the Big Data infrastructure
- Development of new apparatus for next-level data processing
- Always ensuring a high level of quality within the infrastructure eg. pipelines, code, APIs etc.
- An academic degree in Computer Science, Informatics or a similar area preferrably with a medical background
- Ideally you have 5-10 years of experience in similar roles
- Very good knowledge in both the German and English language
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Full Stack Developer - Big Data Analytics role: