Location: Berlin, Germany
Data Engineer - Berlin, Germany
Our client is a leader in the advertising tech industry. They build data solutions to help maximize marketing and advertising budgets. They are looking for a data Engineer who wants to build data products for the business.
- Build data pipelines to integrate with internal and external partners.
- Handle terabytes of real time data.
- Work in a cross functional team to design and build data pipelines.
- Ensure best practices in software development in the deployment of machine learning models.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar
- At least 4 years of experience working with JVM language like Java or Scala (Scala preferred).
- Experience with building robust data pipelines (3+ years)
- Experience using big data tools like - spark, Apache Beam, Kafka, Flink and MapReduce.
If you are interested please apply below.
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer role: