Location: Willich, NordrheinWestfalen, Germany
I’m currently recruiting for my client who are experts in the Cyber Security field and believe that just the use of software solutions does not create a secure network and environment which is why the sole conceptual design of strategies and consulting in Cyber Security issues plays the leading role in their company.
They are currently recruiting for Senior SIEM Engineers to work fully remotely with the support of a team who have been used to this environment even before the pandemic.
At the present, they are building up their Security Operations Centre and are upgrading this to a Splunk enterprise security environment.
We would be looking for some of the following;
• Solid IT Security and Splunk knowledge
• 5+ years’ of experience as a SIEM Architect or SIEM Engineer
• Experience in network protocols, network design, MITREE attack framework, use case development
• Understanding of state-of-the-art IT security technologies (z.B. IDS / IPS, FW, AV, Proxy etc.)
• Ability to make fact-based decisions quickly, e.g. to initiate escalation or referral
• Good communication in German and English
Please apply below with your latest CV if this is of interest for immediate consideration!
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior SIEM Engineer role: