Location: Berlin, Germany
Job Title - Senior Data Engineer
Location - Berlin
About the position
Our client in the healthcare sector are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join their team in Berlin. You will be leading the development of the data infrastructure and work in a cross functional team to improve the lives of the users.
Day to day you will:
- Build and maintain cloud-based solutions
- Be responsible for the quality of the data and consistently be looking for improvements and automations
- Coordinate with the team members and head the development of data infrastructure
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience as a Data Engineer
- Experience working in either Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud preferred)
- Hands on experience in Data Processing and ETL development.
- Excellent skills with SQL
- Programming experience in either Python or Java
- A Masters Degree in Computer Science or similar
Below experience would be a plus:
- Experience with Machine Learning models
- Knowledge of Apache Beam or Airflow
- Data Warehouse experience
- Experience building APIs and web services
If you are interested and tick most of the boxes, please get in touch for consideration.
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Data Engineer role: