Location: Berlin, Germany
Job Title: Senior Product Data Analyst
Industry: Financial Services
A Financial Services company in Germany are looking to hire a Senior Product Data Analyst who will provide the team with actionable insights to help discover innovative new trends and services for their customer-facing app.
You will be part of one of the most exciting FinTech companies in Europe and a team full of highly-skilled professionals, dedicated to making everyday financial transactions and tasks more streamlined.
- Providing insights on the company's customers and their behaviours by building segmentation models and analyses
- Test and evaluate new features and services.
- Not only provide teams with intuitive dashboards and visualizations, but deliver specific recommendations and insights
- Mangage the entire experimentation process by defining goals and evaluating each step
- Engage in deep market research for experimentation
- 5+ years in an analytical role, ideally with experience in a B2C product environment and consumer analytics
- Experience in programming languages such as Python/R
- Knowledge of SQL
- Exceptional ability to communicate and deliver key insights to less technical staff
- Understanding of analytical methods such as A/B Testing, Measurement, Forecasting, Reporting and Visualization
- Experience in ML a plus
This is a great opportunity to have a big impact on a company and many people's lives through impacting the way they manage their finances. Apply now or email email@example.com directly!
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Product Data Analyst role: