Location: Mannheim, BadenWürttemberg, Germany
Job Title: Data Scientist
Type: Full Time
Industry: IT & Services
A new venture spanning from the largest company in the World within it's industry is looking to hire a Data Science expert in Time Series Forecasting and analysis.
This company is well-funded by outstanding investors who are highly motivated to take the business to "Unicorn" status. They are developing SOTA Artificial Intelligence solutions to equip businesses with the power to make decisions based on predicitve power.
Are you ready to help this company push even further towards international success? Take a look at the responsibilities you will need to carry out and the qualifications you need below
- Help lead the AI Team through the entire lifecycle of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. You will help develop these advanced models to equip companies with forecasting power.
- You will take the initiative to discuss important use cases and needs with clients and potential customers to understand their problems.
- Develop advanced statistical AI and ML protoypes at a fast level
- At least 2 years of industry experience working with Time Series data and methods
- An academic degree in a relevant subject. Masters and above is preferred but will consider Bachelors degrees with outstanding experience
- Project management experience in the end-to-end development of Machine Learning algorithms (ideally forecasting/predictive maintenance) from initial ideation all the way through to productionizing them
- Excellent programming experience in Python and/or R with standout slills in Machine Learning methods such as Random Forest, SVM, Decision Trees, XGBoost etc.
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Scientist role: