Location: Germany, Germany
Type: Full time, permanent
Location: Berlin, Munich
About the company:
Our client in the building sector is looking for a Full Stack Data Engineer to help develop new digital solutions. They are constantly growing and have a great reputation within their industry with locations world-wide.
- You will be involved in DevOps projects for multiple data services and user-facing systems.
- Build up a data lake by connecting, integrating, and transferring data from multiple different sources internally and externally
- Optimize & manage deployments and their infrastructure
- Mentor other developers how to use their data services and infrastructure
- Experience in a test-driven and agile environment
- An Academic degree in a relevant field
- Experience with technologies such as: Airflow, CitusDB, Exasol, Hadoop, Scala, Spark
- Programming skills in SQL, Python, R, Shell, Bash
- Infrastructure: AWS, Kubernetes
- Backend Microservices: Django, Flask, RESTful, Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Databases: Potgresql, MongoDB, JSON, S3
- Ability to work in a Linux environment
If you are interested, please apply now!
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer (Full-stack) role: