Location: Germany, Germany
Big Data/Cloud Architect
Duration: 6 months
Location: Remote (Vienna if possible)
Day Rate: Competitive
Our client has a contract role open for a Big Data / Cloud Architect for an end customer in Vienna. They require a skilled architect to advise on how to ingest data with certain tools e.g Jenkins & Ansible. They have an on-premise Data Lake in Cloudera and would ideally like to transition this to AWS.
- Design of cloud-native and/or migration of legacy application in often heterogeneous cross-cutting environments
- Design of analytical systems and ETL processes
- Advisory and consultancy along business use cases and technological decision making.
- Design of CI/CD pipelines and approval/security stages
- Advisory towards data governance, data lineage, data security and GDPR
- Design of data models (incl. databases and data warehouses)
- Design, migration and integration of application and services across heterogenous IT environments
If you are a Big Data / Cloud Architect looking for your next contract/freelance assignment, please share an updated CV and we create an application.
Please note, All applicants must be based in the EU in order to be considered for this vacancy.
Complete the form below to apply for the Big Data / Cloud Architect - Contract role: