Location: Germany, Germany
Role: DevOps Engineer
Duration: 6 months
Day Rate: Competitive
An EU business is seeking 2-3 skilled DevOps consultants for initial 6 month contracts to assist with an on-premise data lake transition to AWS.
Requirements and Stack includes:
- Implement, troubleshoot, root-cause analytics, and maintain the IT Infrastructure of internal and external customer environments.
- Design, implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Write Infrastructure-as-Code and ensure that the infrastructure requirements are constantly fulfilled in all stages and replicable at any time via automated rollouts.
- Level 2 + Level 3 support
- Data Lake on Cloudera, Kerberos, Talend, Spark, Splunk, tcVision, TLS/SSL (basic), ICINGA, Jenkins CI/CD pilelines, RedHat OS in general, Ansible
If you are interested in learning more about this DevOps Engineer contract/freelance role, then please share an updated CV to discuss further.
Please note: All applicants must be based in the EU
Complete the form below to apply for the DevOps Engineer - Contract role: