Location: Munich, Bayern, Germany
Job Title: Senior Data Scientist - German Level B2
Location: Bavaria, Germany
Industry: Global Healthcare provider
A global Healthcare provider is looking to expand their Data & Analytics function with an experienced Data Scientist to help drive Data and Analytics knowledge to influence business decisions. They're looking for someone with the right mindset and passion for data to better their understanding of their customers and their needs.
- Develop Customer Segmentation models and complex algorithms to understand different user behaviors
- Understand the impact of sales by developing Promotion Response Models
- Enhance marketing and sales effectiveness by connecting the missing dots in often sparse data sets. This will require a high level of creativity.
- Visualization of data for other key stakeholders
- Examine data to uncover questions that haven't been asked yet
- Lead projects with the different stakeholders of the business
- Transfer complex analytics approaches to colleagues and senior executives
- Academic degree (Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, or another related field)
- Statistical and Machine Learning techniques and algorithms (k-NN, Naïve Bayes, SVM, Decision Trees, and Random Forests)
- Python & R and the related advanced analytics libraries
- Understanding of modeling pipelines & tools
- Strong skills in SQL
- Qlik and Spotfire proficiency for visualization
If you're interested in new and challenging opportunities and want to make a mark on a global Pharmaceuticals company, apply now or email email@example.com directly!
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Data Scientist role: