Location: Passau, Bayern, Germany
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Industry: IT & Services
Location: Passau, Bavaria
A leading AI and Data Science service provider are looking to expand there Data Science department which already has 30+ people. Together with the rapidly expanding team, you will work with some of the World's most recognizable brands as you help them with end-to-end Data Science services to create invaluable information.
- You are a wide-ranging Data Scientist who will partake in client communication to understand requirements and technical projects to help bring clients objectives to life
- You will create value for clients at all stages of the project lifecycle from the initial ideation stage to the deployment of novel algorithms into production.
- You will use your strong business understanding to gather requirements and then combine powerful advanced analytical methods with solid programming to transform data into continuous assets
- You will have 2-4 years of experience in solving business problems with analytics and large datasets with strong knowledge of statistics and Machine Learning
- You have the exceptional ability to communicate with customers and understand their needs
- You are an open and collaborative person who enjoys working in a collective environment
- Strong knowledge in Python/R and SQL
- You possess an academic degree in a relevant subject area e.g. Business, Mathematics, Life Sciences, Computer Science
- You are OK with usual trips to client's offices
- You are fluent in English and have the ability to communicate in German at a B2 Level
Complete the form below to apply for the (Senior) Data Scientist role: