Location: Berlin, Germany
Job title - Data Scientist - Bioinformatics
Location - Berlin
Industry - Biotechnology
Our client is a global Biotechnology company who are looking for a Data Scientist - Bioinformatics. You will be joining a highly skilled team in Berlin and offer your excellent experience in a highly innovative field of life sciences. This company is dedicated in using AI and Data Science in order to transform data into medical solutions for patients.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and curate various tools and databases within Bioinformatics
- Develop Data Analytics algorithms and models from NGS data.
- Carry out Data Mining, Interpretation and Analysis
- Data management tasks and bioinformatics algorithm development
- Collaborate with businesses to drive improvements
- Carry out the statistical analysis and Visualization
Skills and Qualifications:
- A PhD or Master's in Bioinformatics or a related field
- Strong hands-on programming in Python, Java or R.
- Confident in MySQL and Neo4j etc.
- Experience with cloud environments, ideally AWS.
- Highly experienced in a big data environment using advanced analytics and machine learning algorithms
- Knowledge of NGS data analysis
- Proven software development experience in a scientific environment
If you are interested please apply below for consideration
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Scientist - Bioinformatics role: