Location: Berlin, Germany
Job Title - Bioinformatician
Location - Berlin
Industry - Biotechnology
Our client is a global Biotechnology company who are looking for a Bioinformatician. You will be joining a highly skilled team in Berlin and offer your excellent experience in a highly innovative field of life sciences. This company is dedicated in using AI and Data Science in order to transform data into medical solutions for patients.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Plan and develop bioinformatic pipelines and toolchains for NGS diagnostics.
- Carry out bioinformatic data analysis as well as algorithm development
- Assist in the standardization and management of SOPs
- Maintenance of end-user software and web applications
- Collaborate with medical bioinformatics and reporting team
Skills and qualifications:
- A PhD or Masters degree in Bioinformatics or related field.
- 3-5 years work experience
- Knowledge of NGS data analysis
- Strong hands-on programming skills
- 2+ years of software development experience in a scientific environment
- Excellent knowledge of relevant public and proprietary databases, methods and tools (UCSC Genome Browser, TCGA, gnomAD)
- Good experience scalable cloud environments
If you are interested, please do apply below for consideration
Complete the form below to apply for the Bioinformatician role: