Location: Mannheim, BadenWürttemberg, Germany
Type: Full Time
Industry: IT & Services, AI, Data Science
Location: Germany (Remote or Office)
A new venture spanning from the largest company in the World within it's industry is looking to hire an Infrastructure & Cloud Architect
This company is well-funded by outstanding investors who are highly motivated to take the business to "Unicorn" status. They are developing SOTA Artificial Intelligence solutions to equip businesses with the power to make decisions based on predicitve power.
Are you ready to help this company push even further towards international success? Take a look at the responsibilities you will need to carry out and the qualifications you need below
- You will be responsible for setting up the infrastructure needed so the Product Development & IT team can build digital products using state-of-the-art AI/ML models
- You will build and implement scalable infrastructure for end user applications, AI/ML models, API, Database and an AI workflow orchestration platform to accommodate multiple users.
- You will manage and maintain progress of the development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Well versed with cloud architecture best practices preferably MS-Azure.
- Very good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Strong knowledge in Kubernetes Cluster setup and management
- API, Database, AI/ML workflow orchestration in cloud
- Deep knowledge in modern scalable & production-ready microservices
- Should have hands-on experience in a similar role with 3 years experience.
Complete the form below to apply for the Infrastructure & Cloud Architect role: