Location: Wermelskirchen, NordrheinWestfalen, Germany
E-commerce / Retail
As a leading retailer in Europe my client has a lot of untapped data to utilize and help digitally transform the business. They are hiring a Data Warehouse Engineer who will be a key person in helping to build out a smarter functioning Data Warehousing system.
- Leading the operation and further development of the Oracle Hyperion-based financial data warehouse (reporting, ad-hoc analysis, forecast and budget) planning).
- Lead the building of the ETL solutions and interfaces in a cross-functional team
- Implement database structures using Hyperion and MS-SQL.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in Data Warehousing, Databases and Business Intelligence
- Minimum of a B2 level in German Language
- Knowledge in either Oracle Hyperion or MS-SQL Server
- Skilled in SQL and using it to manipulate data for ETL and database functions
Fore more information please contact me in English at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Warehouse Engineer role: