Location: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
As part of my client's large-scale transformation program, Alldus looking for an experienced and highly motivated person to join as a ServiceNow developer on a Daily Rate Contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for continuous development of ServiceNow solutions for different business Units, supporting process and system definition/design, identifying areas of improvements, working with key stakeholders to understand their specific data requirements and developing the necessary documentation to support the team across these key activities.
· Regular interaction with stakeholders, analyst and development teams
· Scripting and coding to setup ServiceNow solutions
· Reviewing setup, code and provide expertise in the development, and integration of systems.
· Participating in design and code reviews, dev sessions and pair-programming
· Investigating and documenting better practices/alternative solutions that could be used in future development.
· Problem solving issues that arise in day to day
· Ensure delivery of high quality output through unit testing and verification
· Documenting the solutions and development based activities
Requirements & Desired Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in business or Management Information Systems or Computer Science
· Demonstrated 3+ years working on the ServiceNow platform.
· Working knowledge of ITSM
· Certified ServiceNow career path (or desire to be certified)
· ITSM systems integration and implementation experience
· Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, REST, SOAP
· Experience with scripting in the ServiceNow platform using JS: Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Angular JS, etc.
If you are interested please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Consultant role: