Location: Berlin, Germany
Do you want to do your best Data Engineering work with the agility of a start up and the job security of a leading Retail company?
My client is building an Intelligent AI driven platform that will have real world implications to help take customer personalization to the next level.
- Joining a cross-functional team ( ML Engineers, DevOps, product, Software Devs ) you will build a scalable and mostly automated machine learning platform.
- By being a key contributor to the key areas of the platform from APIs and Data Ingestion to the ML infrastructure.
- CI/CD on ML pipelines
- Using tools like Python , Kubernetes , SQL , Spark and Airflow
- Min. Bsc in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Min. of 4-5 years coding in Python , where you can develop code that is reusable ,clean and scalable
- Experienced in the End-to-End workflow of a Machine Learning system from API creation, training and ingestions to ML microservices and production environment
- Experienced in using big data, Cloud and Dev tools like Spark , Airflow , AWS or GCP and Kubernetes
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Data Engineer role: