Location: Neckarsulm, BadenWürttemberg, Germany
SERVICENOW END-USER OPPORTUNITY!
Do you want the opportunity to work at one of ServiceNow’s biggest customers in Europe? Our client is looking for a ServiceNow Developer and Administrator to join their team. You’ll be consulting and delivering projects for their internal customers, managing the group’s ServiceNow instance alongside an innovative team of likeminded ServiceNow experts.
· This role requires EU citizenship and fluent English
· You have successfully completed your studies in (business) computer science or in a comparable course of study
· You have at least 3 years of practical experience in the implementation, administration and testing of ServiceNow solutions in one of the product lines ITSM, ITBM, HR, platform
· You have practical experience in Java Script, XML, HTML, CSS, AngularJS, REST / SOAP. You have a strong team spirit
· You have a solution and process-oriented way of thinking and have analytical and communicative strengths. You have a sound knowledge of ITIL-based ITSM processes
This role is remote! Unless you like the office environment, then you are more than welcome to be office based in Neckarsulm!
If you would like to know more, please send over your updated CV to email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Developer role: