Location: Berlin, Germany
IT Security Officer
My client who are a leader in the Energy industry and provide services all over Europe are current looking for a Senior Security Specialists due to growth of their Security function.
IT Security is becoming increasingly important to the business due to the rapid expansion of the IT industry as a whole and thus the greater risk of Cyber threats that could have impact on businesses. Due to this, they are looking to grow out their Security teams leading to exciting opportunities becoming available to play a big part of helping protect and secure an industry giant.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the IT security vision, strategy, high-level goals, as well as for the IT security steering documents, including instructions, guidelines and rules and IT security
- Responsible for the development and coordination of the implementation of the IT security architecture.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the overall IT security Incident Response Plan.
- Monitors the compliance on IT security controls, including the coordination and evaluation of penetration test results.
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in relevant IT security position and have proven technical security expertise in more of the infrastructure and/or application security.
- Thorough knowledge of relevant standards, such as ISO27001/2, NIST, CIS
- Experience with or good understanding on Cyber Threat Intelligence methodologies - pivoting models, MITRE ATT&CK Framework, Extended Cyber Kill Chain etc.
- Good understanding of Cyber Security topics and threat landscape and Cyber Security Incident Response processes
- Relevant IT Security certifications are plus. (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC)
If you are interested then please apply below or send me an email directly to email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the IT Security Officer role: