Location: Berlin, Germany
Senior Security Specialist (SIEM Administrator)
My client who are a leader in the Energy industry and provide services all over Europe are current looking for a Senior Security Specialists due to growth of their Security function.
IT Security is becoming increasingly important to the business due to the rapid expansion of the IT industry as a whole and thus the greater risk of Cyber threats that could have impact on businesses. Due to this, they are looking to grow out their Security teams leading to exciting opportunities becoming available to play a big part of helping protect and secure an industry giant.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of security Incidents
- Developing SIEM correlation rules, reports and dashboards
- Monitoring health and performance of the SIEM solution
- Developing automation scripts
- Creating run-books for the documentation of incident resolutions and consistent logging of incidents
- Deploying, administrating and fixing SIEM components
- Create technical documentation for SIEM solution
- Experience with deploying and managing a large scale SIEM deployment and roll out
- Proven track record in SIEM concepts such as correlation, aggregation, normalization and parsing
- Excellent understanding of Cyber Security Operations and Incident Response processes
If you are interested then please apply below or send me an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Security Specialist (SIEM Administrator) role: