Location: Nideggen, NordrheinWestfalen, Germany
As part of my client's large-scale transformation program, Alldus looking for an experienced and highly motivated person to join as a ServiceNow developer on a Daily Rate Contract.
Job Description :
- Experience: Experience with ServiceNow ITSM, CMDB, ServiceNow Discovery and Service Mapping
- Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Work with process owners to understand the process requirements related to the capture of configuration data and develop technical specifications and solutions
- Advanced and current understanding and practice in Windows Domain and Unix System Administration
- Perform day to day administration of the ServiceNow Service Mapping tool, including mapping additional defined business services into the tool
- Maintain the integrity of the Service Mapping tool across production and non-production environments
- Review the data being populated into the CMDB and act as partial owner of the CMDB
- ServiceNow Certified System Administration (CSA), Developer (CAD) and CIS ITSM
- ITIL 2011 Foundation Certified
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist – Service Mapping
- Experience with ServiceNow Discovery and Service Mapping
- Working on a team as part of a large IT organization
- Experience with Configuration Management.
- Have strong functional knowledge and technical skills.
- Experience integrating with tools to federate data into the CMDB
- Good interpersonal skills, including collaboration, communication, relationship building, and negotiation
- Intermediate Windows and Unix administration skills
- Familiarity with the following concepts: XML, JSON/script language, database.
- Ability to discuss credentials, install a product, troubleshoot permission issues, discuss and trouble shoot network connectivity with network engineers.
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow developer role: