Location: Munich, Bayern, Germany
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Munich, Bavaria
A pioneer in online publishing is looking to welcome an enthusiastic Senior Data Engineer to the team. Over recent years, the company has experienced strong growth and has since expanded it's technical capabilities for utilizing online audience data in order to deliver highly customized recommendations to help drive exposure on digital content.
They're working with some of the biggest names in publishing across different regions in Germany and are looking to continue to grow consistently.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will...
- Utilize your skills in Java and Kafka to help develop new software and elements of complex products
- Be responsible for end-to-end projects relating to the implementation and preservation of the big data infrastructure running on cloud/Kubernetes
- Engage with other stakeholders of the business to understand their needs, develop concepts, deliver results and communicate them effectively
- Prepare and implement analysis on large, structured, and unstructured databases/graph databases
- Be responsible for end-to-end projects, from the initial ideation to the deployment of innovative processes and algorithms with the aim of generating insights from data for business purposes
We would like to speak with you if...
- You are proficient in Java software development and have already worked with the Spring Framework, Apache Kafka & Apache Druid, Graph Databases, Docker, Kubernetes and Python
- You have several years' experience in working with Big Data
- You understand data streaming, stream processing pipelines and graph databases (e.g. neo4j, TigerGraph)
- Experience in monitoring technologies such as Grafana, Elastic Stack, Prometheus and Cloudwatch
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Data Engineer role: