Location: Berlin, Germany
Job title - Senior Software Engineer
Location - Remote from anywhere in Germany, Main office - Berlin
Industry - Retail
Our client in the retail sector are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the team. Their main office is situated in Berlin however you are welcome to work remotely from anywhere in Germany. This is an important role within the business as you will help to scale their vision of making marketing relevant and impactful.
Joining a cross-functional team you will be part of a skilled R&D team and play a key role in evolving their proprietary engine and work on the core systems of their platform. Our client gives a great deal of autonomy on achieving objectives and gain support across a variety of teams.
- Create microservices written in Go deployed on Kubernetes
- Design and develop new features on the product through their microservices architecture.
- Design technical solutions for new product features
- Implement features such as load and performance testing and monitoring.
- Fully confident in developing microservices in Go
- Previous experience in designing services with high scalability and high availability constraints.
- Previous exposure to git and a Linux environment
- Able to write maintainable and testable code
- Computer Science and algorithms knowledge
If you are interested please apply below or reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Software Engineer role: