Location: Berlin, Germany
Leading Retail company, Berlin/Remote
Our client are a leading European retail company who are utilizing the latest cutting-edge technologies to positively impact the consumer experience.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to hire a Software Architect to design scalable and resilient software architectures while building to build one of the worlds biggest retail advertising networks.
Coming into an cross-functional team within an Agile environment, this is an exciting opportunity to join a well-known organization who are using data and machine learning to positively impact the user experience for a global customer base.
What you will be doing:
- Design and manage the organizations tech strategy, systems and software architecture.
- Work cross functionally to develop new products features and processes.
- Own and lead architecture development.
- Communicate architecture strategy to stakeholders and management.
What you will need:
- Strong proficiency in GO and/or Python
- Technical background and at least 5 years experience working in software architecture.
- Experience working on cloud platforms such as AWS and GCP.
- Be a team player and have experience leading projects, mentoring and managing architecture teams.
- Experience in agile software development.
- Proven experience in designing microservice-based architectures.
- Designing system architecture for applications, including data lake and machine learning architectures.
Complete the form below to apply for the Software Architect role: