Location: Germany, Germany
Job Title: ServiceNow Functional Consultant
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 12 months
Location: Switzerland, employee needs to be in the country
A global leader in ServiceNow solutions are looking for a ServiceNow Functional Consultant with fluency in the German language to support their continuous growth.
- Several years of experience in process and function definitions for ITSM.
- Robust and practical ITIL know-how and its implementation
- Several years of practical experience as a business analyst in at least 3 of the following areas: Incident Management, Major Incident Management, Problem management, Change management, Request management, Knowledge management, Release management, IT asset management, Configuration Management, Service level agreements, Software Asset Management, CSDM structures, Service Portal, ServiceNow Virtual Agent/Chatbot, Master data configuration
- ServiceNow rollout experience - must understand the steps to get ServiceNow on a common platform for new customers
- Management of the master data (users, CIs and other reference tables)
- Definition and introduction of the necessary maintenance processes.
- Process improvements, rollout/migration activities
- Instance management, including cloning definitions
- Agile Development
- Story management including story definitions with developers
- ServiceNow Module Demand, PPM, APM, Discovery, etc.
- Connection to SCCM Inventory
- Connection to SAP Solman/financial data
- ServiceNow management of telephony, mobile devices, servers, etc. as well as risk / compliance
- Creation of functional specifications for interfaces to other solutions
- Mobile access to ServiceNow
- Hermes ISDS concepts
- Microsoft Active Directory
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Functional Consultant role: