Location: Munich, Bayern, Germany
Our client is looking for a ServiceNow Technical Consultant, with fantastic platform and ServiceNow development knowledge. This organisation is a multi-national managing consultancy, with presence across the globe. They are expanding their GRC Technology practice in Germany and are looking for experience Technical ServiceNow Consultants to add value to their consulting services.
Role and responsibilities:
- Implementation of customer requirements on ServiceNow platform
- Participation in the design of the IT strategy and IT architecture in the environment, including migration strategies
- Advising ServiceNow customers on the specification of solutions and the development of a technical & functional specifications
- Conception and documentation of technical solutions
- Optimizing and digitizing solutions
- Translation of business requirements into technical requirements and solutions through requirements engineering, hosting complex workshops, creation of user stories and ServiceNow development
- Quality assurance in ServiceNow projects
- Several years of experience in ServiceNow consulting and implementation of ServiceNow
- Ability to build strong customer relationships through technical solutions and best practice
- Experience with web services (e.g. SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Social skills, communication skills, assertiveness, conflict resolution
- Fantastic communication in English, German is a plus
- ServiceNow Certified in Development or CSA
- Experience in GRC or SecOps modules in ServiceNow
- German language, both written and verbal
This role enables you to grow in a world-renowned business. You will create the connection between business and technology, influencing the maximisation of the ServiceNow ecosystem for top class customers.
If you would like to know more, please apply now or reach out to email@example.com with your most up to date CV & contact details.
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Technical Consultant - GRC role: