Location: Munich, Bayern, Germany
Senior Big Data Engineer – Munich (Remote)
Industry - Consultancy
I am currently recruiting a Senior Data Engineer to work with my client who are looking to grow out their data team.
My client are a fantastic consultancy in the know about all things data and will be growing by up to 20% this year.
They have a real focus on growth and career progression with paths through to Team Lead level and an environment which promotes collaboration across the board.
What tasks are waiting for you;
- Competent handling of data, algorithms, and numbers
- Hadoop, NoSQL, Kafka, or Web-Service development
- Daily work with agile project management tools (ex. SCRUM, Kanban)
- Parallel, Batch and Stream-Processing
- Design and develop Lambda/Kappa Architecture
- Software development
- Design and develop real-time Data-Driven products
- Project implementation on the Cloud
- 3-5 years of experience in the area of Big Data
- Very good knowledge in data processing systems, databases and current technologies
- Independent and result-oriented solutions of problems
- Willingness to travel
- German (C1) minimum
Competence in at least four of the following technologies:
- Hadoop Technologies (Cloudera, MapReduce)
- Elasticsearch or Solr
- Apache Spark
- Apache Kafka (Confluent)
- Data format types (Avro, Parquet, JSON)
- Python and/or Java development (Spring, JEE) including Web- Technologies and Web-Services (REST, SOAP)
If this is of interest and you have the relevant skill-set, then please apply below or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Big Data Engineer role: