Location: Neckarsulm, BadenWürttemberg, Germany
Retail / E-Commerce
My client is an IT company in the Retail sector. They develop data products using the latest cloud and AI technologies for a variety of their business areas from production to logistics.
As a data scientist, you work together with data and software engineers on AI solutions that create real added value in a global organization.
- Research, build , evaluate and optimize algorithms using the latest techniques in data science and computer vision
- Train and deploy models into production using todays tools and best practices in deployment
- Work in cross-functional teams to get models into production at scale
- Engage with stakeholders to discuss results and findings
- Min. of a Bsc in computer science, mathematics/statistics or similar
- Good theoretical knowledge of the application of computer vision and machine learning algorithms
- 2+ years of experience with computer vision projects outside of academia
- Understanding of common Neural Network architectures
- Practical skills with Python
- Some knowledge and understanding of bringing models to production with software development best practices.
- German Language skills a big plus but not mandatory
Flexible working hours and Hybrid working enable you to better coordinate your professional and private life.
For more information please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Computer Vision Scientist role: