Location: Berlin, Germany
Retail / E-Commerce
My client is an IT company in the Retail sector. They develop data products using the latest cloud and AI technologies for a variety of their business areas from production to logistics.
The Data Engineers talk with the business and build leading tools and data products that help with the ingestion and transformation of TBs of data for critical AI systems, Impacting millions of people worldwide.
- Bring analytical applications from proof-of-concept to production and ensure their quality and sustainability
- Build scalable and fast data and machine learning pipelines using Python and Spark
- Industrialize data products in the cloud with your colleagues in interdisciplinary agile teams with data scientists, software and platform engineers, product owners and department leads.
- Lead projects and Mentor more Junior members of the team
- 5+ years of experience in the development of data and machine learning pipelines and the production of data products
- Skilled in software development lifecycle (e.g. CI / CD, DevOps, testing)
- Experienced with Cloud tools ( preferably Azure ), Kubernetes and Spark
- Very good knowledge of English, preferably good knowledge of German ( Min. B2 )
- Flexible working with hybrid/mobile office options
- Strict development process to ensure you have the right skills to work and progress your career
- Plus market competitive compensation and benefits package
- 30 days holidays
For more information you can contact me at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Data Engineer role: