Location: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
Software company in Financial/ Real Estate
The Lead NLP Engineer will be part of the Product Management team within an award winning organisation in Frankfurt operating within the Data/Asset Management space, working on brand new search and natural language processing technology.
Artificial Intelligence plays a major part in this company's products and the NLP Engineer will play a major role in the ongoing development of Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing within the organisation.
- analysing customer challenges within the product ,and customer workflows
- conducting research projects with a focus on approaches, tools and prototypes within the field of Natural Language Processing
- Developing, maintaining and optimizing algorithms and tools for Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Creating and maintaining necessary linguistic resources
- First-Order Logic (FOL) and/or Description Logic (DL): syntax and semantics
- Be a pivotal part of the team leading as a Technical contributor helping teams to understand the ML/NLP products through clear coaching and communication
- Min. Msc in Computer Science ( specialization in NLP/Semantics or PhD in NLP preferred )
- Experience in Semantic reasoning
- Experience working in an Agile environment as an NLP / ML engineer
- experience in Software development for prototyping solutions using Python.
- Fluent English speaking ( German fluency would be a bonus )
- Tech Lead experience and ability to drive projects forward and mentor people
For more information please contact me at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Lead NLP Engineer role: