Location: Düsseldorf, NordrheinWestfalen, Germany
Hybrid - Dusseldorf
My client who my client who are a huge transnational tech company that specialize in internet related services, are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join their team!
Their cross-functional Marketing Intelligence team is looking for experienced data engineers who can help build and maintain big data pipelines using creative and sustainable solutions.
How you’ll make an impact
- Design, implement and maintain data infrastructure, including the Hadoop ecosystem, import / export tools to external publishers like Facebook, Google, and related systems
- Support data-driven decision making by ensuring that data is reliable and delivered on time
- Continuously improve our algorithms and approaches, through creative thinking and challenging status quo
- Support migration to new cloud infrastructure
- Make sure all pipelines live up to defined dependencies and follow the best practices
Who we’re looking for
- 2-5 years’ of experience in a similar role working with big data architecture
- Exceptional knowledge of SQL
- Ability to handle huge volume of data
- Experience in Software Development, ideally including experience developing with Python
What makes you stand out
- Experience working with Hadoop
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with the following tools: Kafka, Spark
- Familiarity with data pipeline orchestration tools (e.g. Airflow)
Some of their culture and benefits:
- Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and tailored training
- Collaboration with talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
- Decide your working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible approach to home working - 4 days required in the Dusseldorf office per month and the rest at home
- Unlimited holidays!
- Support with relocation costs and work VISAs
Interested? Then please apply with your latest CV below or email myself directly at email@example.com for consideration!
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer role: