Location: Munich, Bayern, Germany
Machine Learning Engineer
Our client is a large Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company with a digital team using innovation to understand their patients and their needs. You will be working cross functionally inventing new ways of communicating, measuring, and interacting with our customers and patients through digital channels and technologies.
The healthcare sector is undergoing a digital shift challenging the status quo. Data & analytics are becoming a key enabler of business decisions. The company is expanding its analytics capabilities to address this transformation. For our team in Munich, we are looking for you to join us as a Machine Learning Engineer bringing in your mindset, skillset, and love for data in helping the business to better understand our customers and their needs.
This is a permanent, full-time role based in our new Munich office with the possibility to partially work from home.
- Optimize production-level machine learning models for performance and scalability
- Automate software deployment pipelines & process flows
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing features and functionalities
- Document and maintain code functionality
- Pro-actively mine data to identify business questions that haven’t been asked yet
- Convey complex analytics concepts in non-technical language to stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date on data science & data engineering thought leadership and think outside the box on this constantly evolving field
- Master’s degree in a quantitative science field (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, or another related field)
- Proven work experience with Python and the corresponding advanced analytics & plot libraries
- Knowledge of statistics and machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Familiarity with AWS cloud services
- Good written and oral business German and English skills required
- Effective listening skills to translate an analytics problem into a technical solution
- Complete Covid-19 vaccination is required
Complete the form below to apply for the Machine Learning Engineer role: