Location: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
Remote within Germany
I am currently working with a global marketing and technology company who have 200 offices across the globe. The team are currently looking to hire a Reporting Specialist due to growth of the business.
In this role, you contribute to the meaningful visualization of data with your view of the bigger picture alongside creating usage reports and helping to further develop Power BI reporting in general.
- Conception and implementation of reports and dashboards for data visualization
- Creation of presentations and decision bases based on data analysis
- Implementation of internal analytics projects with a close interface to the finance team
- Extract, transform and consolidate data from different data sources
- Very good commercial understanding in the field of finance
- Very good knowledge of SQL (MySQL, Postgres SQL, SQL Server)
- Excellent knowledge of data modelling
- Experiences in DWH design according to Kimball (star scheme)
- Visualization experience with common tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik)
- A talented and motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile office option
- Further training in professional and personal topics/areas
- Free drinks
- Central location with first-class public transport connections at all locations
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with your latest CV below or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
Complete the form below to apply for the Reporting Specialist role: