Location: Düsseldorf, NordrheinWestfalen, Germany
My client is a leading platform helping millions of people worldwide to travel.
They are looking for an experienced Data engineer to help build and maintain their customizable data pipelines with a mind for scalability.
You will join a cross-function team of Analyst , Scientist and Engineers helping to create and maintain systems that operate on a very large scale. This team is critical to understanding their customers and market movement to ensure the business stays competitive and gives the best deals for travel.
- Design, implement and maintain data infrastructure tools helping to import / export to external partners.
- Support data-driven decision making through access to data and supporting on critical data migrations
- Design , build and scale efficient data workflow process to allow data to be ready for use as quick as possible.
- Build and scale customizable data pipelines for the business using Pyspark , Kafka, SQL and cloud tools.
- Min. of a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Min. 2+ years experience years working in a Data Engineering role
- Exceptional knowledge of SQL
- Experience in Software Development, ideally including experience developing with Python with knowledge of data structures and algorithms and CI/CD processes
Additional nice to have skills:
- Experience with big data ecosystems and tools like Hadoop, Spark , Kafka, Airflow
- Hybrid working ( 1 day per week in office )
- Company offers relocation packages and Visa sponsorship opportunities
- Salaries are dependant on experience level ( Junior/ Mid/ Senior) + responsibilities and will be adjusted accordingly.
For more information please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer role: