Location: Neckarsulm, BadenWürttemberg, Germany
SERVICENOW END-USER OPPORTUNITY!
Do you want the opportunity to work at one of ServiceNow’s biggest customers in Europe? Our client is looking for a ServiceNow Developer to join their team. You’ll be consulting and delivering projects for their internal customers, managing the group’s ServiceNow instance alongside an innovative team of likeminded ServiceNow experts.
- You will implement, develop and be responsible for IT solutions on our internal ServiceNow application suite (ITSM / ITBM) used worldwide
- You coordinate and control the development for the area of responsibility at the solution level
- You are responsible for the holistic life cycle: from the introduction to the implementation of requirements and the rollout to operation
- You analyze and coordinate the requirements and specifications of the implementation as well as the design of the solution architecture
- You will take on strategic and operational advice for internal customers
- You ensure an efficient support chain
Your required experience:
- You have at least 3 years of practical experience in the implementation, administration and testing of ServiceNow solutions in one of the product lines ITSM, ITBM, HR, platform
- You have a strong team spirit
- You have a solution and process-oriented way of thinking and have analytical and communicative strengths
- You speak English (B2 minimum)
Nice to have:
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science or in a comparable course of study
- You have in-depth knowledge of ITIL-based ITSM processes
- You speak Spanish and/or German
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please reach out to me firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Developer role: