Location: Düsseldorf, NordrheinWestfalen, Germany
ServiceNow Engagement/Project Manager
Amstelveen, The Netherlands
About the Company:
Our client is an Elite ServiceNow Partner operating in over 70 countries worldwide. Their mission is to help their clients make the most of their existing ServiceNow performance and implement new processes to ensure the best success of their digital transformation.
The ServiceNow Engagement Manager/Project Manager will be responsible for client engagement management and all ServiceNow project activities. This will include management and development of project plans, risk control, financial management, and more.
- Developing and maintaining great client relationships by ensuring that guidance is delivered on-time to the highest quality standard
- Project Management including sprint planning, sprint management and more
- Managing and mentoring cross-functional teams
- Reporting on projects including project outcomes and delivering these reports to clients in a clear and comprehensible manner.
- Fluency in both Dutch and English languages
- Experience in project or engagement management and Agile methodology
- 6+ years’ experience in the Software Development industry
- Experience of working in and knowledge of ServiceNow
- Certified SCRUM Master (and ideally Prince 2 qualified)
- Experience with PPM and ITBM
- Excellent time management and negotiation skills.
If you are interested in this role, please contact me on email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Engagement Manager/Project Manager role: