Location: Berlin, Germany
Being an International player in E-Commerce , Data is critical for decision making. I'm looking for a Director of Data Science who can develop robust data science strategies , communicate to stakeholders seamlessly about value and build a world class team to deliver on critical Data Science projects that will impact millions of Euros €€€.
- Lead squads of up to 12 Data Scientists and engineers tackling complex problems in consumer behavior , attributions and dynamic forecasting.
- Strategize and lead the optimization of marketing budgets through complex data science modelling.
- Lead and roadmap viable solutions for new and improved features to areas like Customer Lifetime Value , Market-Mix and Attribution modelling
- Summarize complex technical topics to the stakeholders and to understand their business requirements.
- Minimum of 10 years in the field of Data Science , Analytics and statistics consisting of a strong track record as both an IDC and Manager.
- A degree in Mathematics, Statistics or similar quant field
- A technical background in data science consisting of statistics, time series forecasting, bayesian methods, etc.
- History of building production-quality and well engineered Data Science products in the MarkTech / Ad Tech domain.
For more information feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Director of Data Science role: