Location: Munich, Bayern, Germany
Job Title: (Senior) Data Analyst - German Speaking
Location: Upper Bavaria, Germany
One of Germany’s most respected companies is looking to hire a Data Analyst who will bring their data and analytical knowledge to help transform the way they understand and communicate with their customers. This company has a big impact on people’s lives, and have therefor made it their mission to understand them as much as possible.
You will join a highly ambitious team of data experts who are all motivated to utilize the power of data and analytics.
- Communicate with different stakeholders of the business on data-driven decisions
- Analyse historical data on customer behaviour
- Develop detailed descriptions of the company’s target customers
- Utilize Machine Learning to optimize insights
- Communicate analytical findings and solutions through data visualizations and dashboards
- Take the initiative to lead projects
- Translate analytical problems and solutions for different stakeholders in the company
- Master’s degree in a quantitative subject
- 3+ years of previous work experience
- Ability to extract and understand data to help solve business problems
- Strong expertise in SQL
- Experience in using tools such as Qlik and Tableau
- Experience with Python, R and AWS
- Ability to have discussions in German and English
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is diverse and collaborative organization, where you can develop your skills further and help make a difference in people’s lives.
Apply now or email scott@alldus directly with your CV.
Complete the form below to apply for the (Senior) Data Analyst role: