Location: Munich, Bayern, Germany
One of Germany’s most respected companies is looking to hire a Data Engineer that will bring their mindset, skillset and love for data to the business in order to help them understand their customers and their needs. Data & analytics are becoming a key enabler of business decisions and our client is expanding its analytics capabilities to address this conversion.
You will join an ever growing and open-minded Data team with inspiring expertise from a range of sectors. You will enable the analytics and data science teams to turn data into insights.
You will be responsible for:
- Improving data processes to increase data reliability, efficiency, and quality
- Assembling large, complex, and disconnected datasets that meet analytics and business requirements
- The creation of data models in order to support analytics products
- Process, cleanse, and load new customer data from external and internal sources
The ideal candidate will have:
- Outstanding experience with AWS cloud services such as - S3, EC2, RDS, Redshift. As well as experience with - Oracle RMDB, SQL, Python, and R
- Manipulate, process, and identify value from large disconnected datasets
- Strong experience with Data API's, Data Structuring and ETL processes
- Capacity to deploy machine learning models into a production environment
- An academic degree in - Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or another related field
- Worked as a Data Engineer or Data Architect for 5+ years'
- Good listener in order to convert business problems into analytical solutions.
- Ability to work and support in a cross-functional team within a global organisation.
- Good communication skills in both English and German.
If this sounds like the role for you and you tick most of the boxes, please apply with your latest CV for consideration immediately or contact me at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer role: