Location: Berlin, Germany
My client is a deep tech start up who helps companies leverage their ML models more efficiently using their novel product that helps to identify problems in their models and ML pipeline. They are looking to hire a Machine Learning Engineer who wants to work in a fast paced and challenging working environment on the latest deep learning tech.
This position is at the intersection of a deep learning scientist and a software engineer with a split of Technical and Non-Technical work.
- You’ll read the latest research papers on neural networks and implement them in common frameworks, as well as in proprietary formats.
- You’ll need to assess their correctness (such as their structure, convergence, and numerical stability) for inference and training across computational devices and frameworks.
- Work closely with clients understanding their problems and working on solutions to solve them.
- The work will begin with Python and pseudo-code, and you’ll also be expected to deep dive into frameworks code (C++).
- Work directly with the technical founders (CTO) and the leadership team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a similar quantitative field
- Working knowledge with machine learning and neural networks
- Some familiarity with C++ a bonus
- 2+ years of software engineering, ideally in Machine Learning and Python
- Demonstrated contributions to a Python or C++ software project (open source, or otherwise - GitHub would be great)
- Experience with popular frameworks (Caffe, Tensorflow, PyTorch etc.)
Complete the form below to apply for the Machine Learning Engineer role: