Location: Berlin, Germany
Senior Software Engineer
Tech Scale Up
My client is a Deeptech scale up who uses Deep Learning for Computer Vision + Anomaly detection within the Digital Pathology space. They are looking for an expert Senior Software Engineer who wants to help build out the surroundings of their ML systems and be a leading contributor to high impact work.
- You will engineer data flow pipelines to help serve machine learning models.
- Responsible for multiple moving parts around Machine learning and the components that drive the ML models to production.
- You will be responsible for developing clean and robust code for CI/CD pipelines.
- Development of Software Architectures, Modules and Interfaces helping to bring images to a web application.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years working experience post degree
- Experience in agile software development using a CI/CD system
- Experienced with Postgres DB and relational databases and metadata stores.
- Proficient in Python programming, ideally in a data science setup ( Java or C++ also good )
- Expertise/experience in designing SW applications
- Experience with distributed systems such as Spark, Flink, MapReduce, and cloud.
If interested please reach out at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Software Engineer role: