Location: Munich, Bayern, Germany
Location: Munich, Germany
One of Germany’s most respected pharmaceutical companies is looking to hire a Data Scientist that will bring their mindset, skillset and love for data to the business in order to help them understand their customers and their needs. You will help drive Data and Analytics knowledge to influence business decisions by extracting insights from data.
You will join an ever growing and open-minded Data team with inspiring expertise from a range of sectors. The company is dedicated to improving access to solutions in healthcare through long-term strategies, programs and partnerships.
- Develop promotion Response Models through understand the impact of sales
- Enhance the effectiveness of marketing and sales
- Examine data to answer questions that need resolved
- Identify strong methods in Customer Engagement and lead projects with a variety of stakeholders in the business.
- Carry out the visualization of data for other stakeholders.
- Transfer complex analytics approaches to colleagues and senior executives
- Python & R and the related advanced analytics libraries
- Strong skills in SQL
- Statistical and Machine Learning techniques and algorithms such as - k-NN, Naïve Bayes, SVM, Decision Trees, and Random Forests
- Understanding of modelling pipelines & tools
- Qlik and Spotfire proficiency for visualization
- Academic degree such as - Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, or another related field
- Looking for Business level proficiency in German
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Scientist - Marketing role: