Location: Munich, Bayern, Germany
Location: Munich, Germany
About the company:
One of Germany’s most respected pharmaceutical companies is looking to hire a Data Engineer that will bring their mindset, skillset and love for data to the business in order to help them understand their customers and their needs.
You will join an ever growing and open-minded Data team with inspiring expertise from a range of sectors. The company is dedicated to improving access to solutions in healthcare through long-term strategies, programs and partnerships.
Day to day you will:
- New data acquisition: load, cleanse and process new customer data from external and internal sources.
- Data modelling: you will create data models in order to support analytic products
- Data preparation: assemble complex, large and disconnected datasets that meet business requirements and analytics
- Data process automation: you will enhance data processes to increase the reliability, quality and efficiency of the data.
- Previous work experience in a Data Engineer
- Experience in using ETL processes, APIs, structuring and modelling of large and complex datasets
- An understanding of Machine Learning and a familiarity of deploying machine learning models into a production environment
- Strong in AWS cloud services such as - S3, EC2, Redshift, RDS) and SQL, Python and R
- An academic degree in the following - Computer science, Engineering, Information Systems or another related field
- English skills required + conversational German
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Data Engineer role: