Location: Dublin, Ireland
Senior Data Scientist
HealthTech Start Up
My client is a tech start up in healthcare who builds meaningful solutions that impact peoples lives. They are helping to reduce risk to peoples health by using data and machine learning to help recommend data driven decisions , over all improving a major part of your life.
- Research and develop new product and features to help improve their over all portfolio of solutions using the latest techniques in machine learning
- Work with a cross functional team to deliver scalable solutions
- Use your Machine Learning , Statistics and Analytics skills to deep dive on data , recognize patterns , find the causation and inference of those patterns on complex data sets.
- Work on adhoc tasks for product support like delivering insights
- Work on areas like user behaviour and content generation on a variety of data sets
- Min of 4+ years experience developing and deploying machine learning solutions that add impact.
- Min of a Msc in Statistics , Maths , Computer Science or similar quant area
- Experienced using Python and SQL over the last 3-5 years
- Experience with big data tools like Spark and MLOps like CI/CD , Docker etc are preferable but not a must-have.
For more information please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Data Scientist role: