Location: Dublin, Ireland
Dublin , Ireland
My client is a tech start up in healthcare who builds meaningful solutions that impact peoples lives. They are helping to reduce risk to peoples health by using data and machine learning to help recommend data driven decisions , over all improving a major part of your life.
- Design and build robust and scalable ETL / Data pipelines from ingestions to storage on disparate data sets from direct and 3rd party data sources
- Ensure the highest standard of data quality
- Work with data scientists to ensure efficient data gathering and work flow to help serve up machine learning models
- Build data infrastructure solutions using the MS Azure stack , SQL and Python
- Work with a cross functional team to deliver data solutions that impact millions of lives
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience building robust data pipelines and ETL solutions from disparate data sets
- Experienced working with Azure tech stack ( desirable ) or a similar cloud provider
- Experienced working with Big data sets using tools like Spark , Airflow etc.
For more information please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer role: