Location: Ireland, Ireland
Location: Dublin, Ireland (remote)
Duration: 12 months
Day Rate: Very competitive
A Global technology company with a base in Ireland is looking for 2x Senior Data Scientists on 12 month contracts. This is an opportunity to join a specialist team working directly responsible for introducing the latest technologies to consumers around the world.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, C++ or Java, etc
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- 2+ years’ experience applying AI to real world issues
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- 5-7 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has a Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
If you are interested in learning more about these Senior Data Scientist 12-month contract vacancies please share an updated CV and I can provide a full and detailed job spec.
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Data Scientist role: